|Home | Coffee? | Policies | Contact | About | Staff|
War Stress Relief
|helpful links||links INDEX|
Information can be life changing. And sometimes it just takes that little piece of information to cause a cascade of changes leading to a personal revolution.
Following are links to sites that I hope contribute in some way, to your self-knowledge revolution.
Have fun exploring!
Self-help information for anxiety, OCD, Diabetes and more
World's largest and best hypnosis convention.
A Minnesota state licensed hypnosis and NLP certification school hosting free seminars to raise awareness of War-Stress-Relief.com
The Mesothelioma Center provides a complete list of occupations, ships, and shipyards that could have put our Veterans at risk for developing asbestos-related diseases.
In addition, they have thousands of articles regarding asbestos and mesothelioma and they’ve even created a veterans-specific section on their website in order to help inform them about the dangers of asbestos exposure.
Webmaster's Note: This site has a tremendous amount of excellent, free information. Check it out.
Guide To PTSD Resources: Emily Afuola of Blue Star Mothers of America, Inc., has posted a comprehensive guide to PTSD. Click here to download this invaluable resource guide.
What is Sleep Apnea? Knowing this could change your life!
"The goal of SOFAR is to provide a flexible and diverse range of psychological services that fosters stabilization, aids in formulating prevention plans to avoid crises, and helps families to manage acute problems effectively when they occur."
AMVETS--Supporting Veterans and Active Military
Minnesota Veteran--If you are military and you live in MN, read this because there is a lot of stuff for you!
Exchanging links helps everyone so, if you want to exchange links, please read the below guidelines.
1) This is NOT a products link page. Therefore, only links to primarily informative websites will be considered. Informative websites does NOT mean sloppily put together sites whose sole purpose is to give very little information while pushing untested, probably useless and possibly unsafe products. Sorry but I've gotten so many requests from these purveyors of crap that I might as well let them know up front.
2) If you do have good information to offer my visitors, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is not hyperlinked because of spam spiders.
3) In your email, please indicate where on your website I can find a link to the index page of this website. Also include your website description and URL.
Please use the following information about this site:
War Stress Relief (www.war-stress-relief.com)
Free help for our troops and their families.
Please volunteer your services in any way you can.
4) If the link to my site is difficult to find (more than 2 clicks from Home Page), then please do not bother requesting a link exchange.
It's amazing how many sites have links pages that aren't even listed anywhere on their home page. Since buried or hidden links won't be found by Google and certainly not by visitors, they will not be considered.
5) Thanks for getting this far. Guess I haven't offended you and I truly do wish to make this site a quality information resource and your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Please Read: It is said that information is power. This is not exactly true. Good information is power. There's a lot of so-called information out there on the internet so, the purpose of this page is to direct you to what appear to be credible sources of information.
Note: Although I am listing links to other sites, I do not endorse or take responsibility for their contents, claims, or representations.
Warning: Anyone can post their views on newsgroups and I have found that some of the information is dangerously incorrect.
Therefore, whatever data you to choose to invest yourself in, please discuss it with your doctor (if appropriate) or other expert advisor before doing anything with it.
Links To Information About:
(post-traumatic stress disorder)
|Home | Coffee? | Policies | Contact | About | Staff||C. Devin Hastings © 2007|